Please read the Membership Agreement (“Agreement”) below. By registering as a member of NO Progressive Tax you, the customer (“you” or the “Customer”) accept all terms of the Agreement, and authorize NO Progressive Tax to submit all incurred charges to your credit card.
- TERMS OF AGREEMENT.
This Agreement shall become effective on the date your registration is effective and shall remain in full force until terminated. Either party may terminate this Agreement by giving written notice to the other party. Termination will be effective upon the later of receipt of the notice or the date specified in the notice. Notwithstanding the foregoing, NO Progressive Tax may, at its option, terminate this Agreement without prior notice if you are in material breach of the Agreement. A termination shall not affect any other rights or remedies available to NO Progressive Tax, at law or in equity. Upon termination of this Agreement, for any reason, you shall no longer have access to your account created hereunder. Regardless of any termination action hereunder, all payments are non-refundable. The terminating party shall have no other liability to the other party as a result of any termination hereunder.
- NO WARRANTY.
- NO Progressive Tax MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION, DATA PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICE USED OR FURNISHED, AND, AS TO NO Progressive Tax, CUSTOMER SUBSCRIBES TO AND UTILIZES THE DATA PRODUCTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS.
- USE OF THE NO Progressive Tax SITE, INFORMATION, DATA PRODUCTS, PROGRAM OR SERVICE IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. NO Progressive Tax IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, MATERIAL OR OTHERWISE, INCURRED BY THE CUSTOMER.
Neither party shall be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, loss of anticipated profits or other economic loss in connection with or arising out of the availability, the existence, the furnishing, the functioning, or the use of any Data Products, information or services provided for in this Agreement.
You acknowledge and agree that data errors and omissions may occur with Data Products despite commercially reasonable efforts to avoid them and NO Progressive Tax expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for errors or omissions in the Data Products, or for any delay in performance or nonperformance caused by equipment malfunction or breakdown, information unavailability, strikes or other labor disputes, riots, fire, insurrection, acts of terrorism, war, failure of carriers, the elements, accidents, acts of God, or any other causes beyond NO Progressive Tax’s control whether or not similar to the foregoing.
- CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITIES AND WARRANTIES.
It is expressly understood that no part of any information received from noprogressivetax.com may be reproduced, resold, published, transmitted, disseminated, distributed or commercially exploited by the Customer in its existing or any altered form or by any means, including, without limitation, electronically or mechanically, without the prior written consent of NO Progressive Tax Customer agrees not to use the information to conduct any commercial business without the prior written consent of NO Progressive Tax or any activity prohibited by law. Customer acknowledges that the assigned username and/or password is for Customer’s personal use and Customer agrees not to transfer or assign, or permit any third party to directly or indirectly use, said username and/or password. The Customer is responsible for keeping their password private and any charges to, or misuse or abuse of, their account due to a stolen password, is the Customer’s liability.
- PROPRIETARY DATA.
All systems, programs, Data Products, documentation and any other materials utilized or developed by NO Progressive Tax in connection with this Agreement shall be and remain NO Progressive Tax’s sole property. All right, title and interest in and to all systems, programming, Data Products, documentation, operations manuals, components and accessories comprising the system furnishing the information services and Data Products provided by NO Progressive Tax shall belong to NO Progressive Tax or its licensors at all times. The title to and copyright of all information provided by NO Progressive Tax shall remain in NO Progressive Tax or its licensors at all times. NO Progressive Tax shall have no liability for, and Customer hereby agrees to defend and indemnifies NO Progressive Tax from any claims, loss or damages arising from any unauthorized use of the information services and Data Products by Customer.
- Customer may not assign this Agreement without the prior written consent of NO Progressive Tax
- No waiver of any breach of any provision of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or other provisions of this Agreement, and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing.
- This Agreement represents the entire agreement between the parties, provided that NO Progressive Tax reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, to modify this Agreement by delivery of a notice to Customer as provided herein or by publishing such modification online when the information being purchased hereby is accessed by Customer. Your continued use of the NO Progressive Tax services will constitute your acceptance of any such modification.
- Any notice required or permitted herein shall be in writing and delivered by mail, postage prepaid, or by fax or e-mail to the party to receive at the address or fax number designated by the party.
- This Agreement shall be construed to be between merchants and, except as limited in subparagraph (1) above, shall be binding upon the parties, their successors, legal representatives and assigns.
- Subscriber agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by NO Progressive Tax if NO Progressive Tax prevails in enforcing any provisions of this Agreement including, but not limited, to the cost of collecting any sums owed.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada and the parties agree that any action arising out of this Agreement shall be brought in state or federal court in Nevada and the parties consent to venue and jurisdiction of such courts.